Our family's adventure fostering rescue pups until they find their "furever" homes and info and links to other fabulous furry friends looking for their homes. If you are looking for a new family member, check back often!

Friday, September 9, 2011

Lack of communication

I apologize for not posting recently. This post is to let you all know that I don't foresee this blog having many/any more posts unless I decide to redirect the focus of the entire blog.

I am no longer fostering dogs. Through a weird series of mis communication, lack of communication and stupid events, it has come to light that NH is not a state in which BFDR is licensed to foster dogs at this time. Due to how this came to light, I am not seeking another rescue to assist at this time. I feel a bit burnt by the situation and am not prepared to try again at this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment